If you play a group of 2 or more notes at the same time you get a chord. If you take that same group of notes and play them separately, one after the other, you get an arpeggio.
Most DAWs include some kind of device that lets you automatically arpeggiate your MIDI notes, so you play in a chord and it feeds out an arpeggio. A synth that uses an ‘arpeggiator’ as part of its sound is often simply called an ‘arp’.
You can try ARPS for yourself by clicking ‘TRY FOR FREE‘ above. This will instantly download a selection of some of my personal favourite sounds, including 6 ARPS and 2 FX.
- 31 High-quality Ableton Presets
- 26 ARP Sounds
- 3 MIDI FX
- 2 Audio FX
- A Readme file is included with the download to help you get set up quickly.
- 6.4MB download size (ARPS uses only a few, high-quality samples, hence the small download size).
- Ableton Live 9.7+
- Ableton Live Lite, Intro, Standard or Suite
- ARPS will not work with older versions of Live – you will get an error
If you are unhappy with ARPS for whatever reason you can claim a full refund within 30 days of your purchase, no questions asked. You’ll even get to keep the pack. Read more about The ELPHNT Guarantee.
- ARPS is 100% royalty-free.
- Read more about the licensing of ARPS here.