Have you ever wanted to add an effect to only a specific range of frequencies? With SPLTTR you can – multi-band anything!
SPLTTR uses native Ableton Live devices to separate a signal into discreet frequency bands onto which you can drop any effect (Live, AU, VST, etc.) Add reverb to the highs, compress the lows and saturate only the mids. Or go completely nuts and setup entire FX chains for different frequency bands! Or you could simply use it to create powerful multi-band FX like multi-band compressors or multi-band saturators.
The possibilities are endless.
- x1 3-band SPLTTR.adg file
- x1 5-band SPLTTTR.adg file
- A Getting Started Guide is included with the download to help you get set up quickly.
- Ableton Live 9.5+
- Ableton Live Standard or Suite
- SPLTTR will not work with older versions of Live – you will get an error
- SPLTTR is 100% royalty-free.
- Read more about the licensing of SPLTTR here.